The Republican Unitary Enterprise « Scientific and practical centre of the National Academy of sciences of Belarus of agriculture mechanization» was created in November 1947 as the Institute for Agriculture Mechanization of the Academy of Sciences of BSSR. In 2006 « Institute for Agriculture Mechanization of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus» Republican Unitary Research Enterprise was reorganized into « Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization» RUE by joining to it « Institute of Power Engineering of Agro-industrial Complex of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus» Republican Unitary Enterprise and « Special Engineering and Design Bureau for Agriculture Mechanization of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus» Republican Unitary Enterprise.
The Centre is the founder of the following daughter enterprises:
· « Experimental Department « Zazerie» Republican Agricultural Daughter Enterprise of « Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization» Republican Unitary Enterprise (Zazerie Village, Puk-hovichi District, Minsk Region);
· « Experimental Factory» Republican Production Daughter Enterprise of « Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization» Republican Unitary Enterprise (Minsk City).
Fields of activity:
· carrying out research studies in the fields of mechanization and power engineering of agriculture;
· increase of the efficiency of research studies;
· speed-up of implementation of scientific developments in production for intensification of processes of innovation development of social and economic spheres of the country.
· systems of machines and technical operation of machine and tractor fleet;
· tillage and crops;
· mechanization of ameliorating works;
· mechanization of using fertilizers and chemical agents of plants protection;
· harvest and after-harvest cultivation of grain and seeds;
· mechanization of vegetables and roots production;
· mechanization of fodder storage; mechanization of preparation of concentrated food;
· mechanization of milk and beef production processes;
· mechanization and automation of engineering processes in pig-breeding and poultry keeping;
· mechanization of flax culture, gathering and reprocessing;
· use of fuel and energy resources; maintenance works in the agroindustrial complex;
· agricultural heat supply and renewable energy;
· energy-saving technologies, electrification and automation.
Products and services:
· results of research and development works (R&D works) for the development and implementation of machines and technologies in the field of agricultural production;
· preparation of scientific staff of higher qualification;
· publishing books, periodicals;
· manufacturing of experimental and pilot models of agricultural machinery, including batch production.
Post-graduate course in specialties:
· 05.20.01 « Technologies and means of agriculture mechanization» (technical sciences), internal and correspondence forms of training;
· 05.14.08 « Energy installations on the basis of renewable energy» (technical sciences), internal and correspondence forms of training;
· 05.18.01 « Technology of processing, storage and reprocessing of grain crops, legumes, groats products, fruit and vegetable products and wine-growing» (technical sciences), internal and correspondence forms of training (opening a specialty is being prepared).
The preparation of persons working for doctor’s degree is carried out by way of competition.
Director General: Yakouchyk Siarhei, DPh. in Agricultural Sciences, tel./fax (017) 280–02–91. Academic Secretary: Salapura Yuri, DPh. in Engineering, tel. (017) 280–01–63