History of the Enterprise - РУП «НПЦ НАН Беларуси по механизации сельского хозяйства»
БелАгроМех
    BE EN RU
ТИПОГРАФИЯ
+375 17 272-57-29
Пн-Чт: 8.30-17.30, Пт 8:30-16:15, Обед 13.00-13.45
+375 17 272-02-91
    BE EN RU

History of the Enterprise

On August 26th, 1944 the Council of Ministers of the Byelorussian SSR issued a decree «On reactivation of the Byelorussian Scientific and Research Station for Agriculture Mechanization», which bound to reserve plot of land, all the buildings, property and equipment, which belonged to the Station before the Great Patriotic war, in its possession. In 1947 in the structure of the Academy of Sciences of BSSR was set up the Institute for Agriculture Mechanization.

Историческая фотография здания Центра

On October 25th, 1947 for the purpose of fast activation of the activities of the Institute for Agriculture of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR and fundamental improvement of the work of the Byelorussian Research Station for Agriculture Mechanization the Council of Ministers of the Byelorussian SSR issued a decree «On operation of the Institute for Agriculture Mechanization of the Academy of Sciences of the Byelorussian SSR», which obliged the Ministry of Agriculture of the BSSR and the President of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR to merge the ad-ministration of the Institute for Agriculture Mechanization of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR and the Station for Agriculture Mechanization of the Ministry of Agriculture of the BSSR. Mikhail Efremovich Matsepuro, Doctor in Technical Sciences was appointed director.

The Institute became the major centre for the development and implementation of new equipment for crop production and livestock farming. But the roots of the national agri-technical science can be found back in 1930-es when started to operate Byelorussian branch of the all-USSR Scientific and Research Institute for Agriculture Mechanization and Electrification. In 1933 based on the above mentioned Institute was created the Byelorussian Scientific and Research Station for Agriculture Mechanization that was engaged in solving problems of effective usage of the mechanization means in natural and production conditions of farm enterprises in the Republic.

In 1951 the Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR for Agriculture Mechanization was renamed as the Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR for Agriculture Mechanization and Electrification. All the know-how of the scientific researches, specialists and material and technical resources were assumed as a basis for creation of the first republican Institute for scientific and technical support of agricultural production in post-World War II years. Mikhail Efremovich Matsepuro, member of the National Academy of Sciences of the BSSR, member of the academy VASHNIL, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, have performed great services for the formation and development of the Institute for Agriculture Mechanization and Electrification and was at the head of the Institute from 1947 till 1965.

In 1961 the Institute of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the BSSR for Agriculture Mechanization and Electrification was reorganized into the Central Scientific and Research Institute for Agriculture Mechanization and Electrification of non-chernozem zone of the USSR (TSNIIMESH). In 1984 on the base of this new organization was created scientific production association «Belselhozmechanizatsiya», which apart from TSNIIMESH was composed of experimental plant, special design department with pilot production and experimental base «New Zelenki» in Cherven region. With the Decree of Minselhozprod in 1994 TSNIIMESH was renamed as BelNIIMSH with preservation of the functions of the parent organization SPA «Belselhozmechanizatsiya». In 1999 the Institute was renamed as the «Byelorussian Scientific and Research Institute for Agriculture Mechanization» (SE «BelNIIMSH»)

In pursuance of clause 9 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus «On improvement of public administration in the sphere of science» № 7 dated March 5th, 2002 and in accordance with the order № 41-К dated 23.04.2002 of the NAS of Belarus the Institute was transferred to the possession of the NAS of Belarus and became part of the Department of agricultural sciences.

In 2003 with the decree of the Bureau of the Panel of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus the UE «BelNIIMSH» was renamed as the Republican Unitary Scientific and Research Enterprise «Institute for Agriculture Mechanization of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus» (RUSRE «IMSH NAS of Belarus»).

With the Decree of the Bureau of the Panel of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus № 44 dated 17.05.06 RURE «IMSH NAS of Belarus» was renamed as the Republican Unitary Enterprise «Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization» (RUE «Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization»).

Senior figures of the «Scientific and Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Agriculture Mechanization»::

Фотография Мацепуро С.Е. Mikhail Efremovich MATSEPURO
Lenin and State Prizes winner of the USSR in 1951 and 1952, Honoured Science and Technology Worker of the BSSR, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, member of the academy VASHNIL, member of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the BSSR.
Director of the Institute from 1947 till 1965
Фотография Севернева М.М. Mikhail Maksimovich SEVERNEV
State Prize winner of the BSSR, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, member of the Academies VASHNIL and RASHN.
Director of the Institute from 1965 to 1972, from 1976 till 1983
Фотография Кацыгина В.В. Vilaliy Viktorovich KATSYGIN
Honoured Science and Technology Worker of the BSSR, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor.
Director of the Institute from 1972 till 1976
Фотография Нагорского И.С. Igor Stanislavovich NAGORSKIY
Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, member of the Academies VASHNIL and RASHN.
Director of the Institute from 1983 till 1998
Фотография Дашкова В.Н. Vladimir Nikolaevich DASHKOV
Doctor in Technical Sciences.
Director of the Institute from 1998 till 2006
Фотография Самосюка В.Г. Vladimir Georgievich SAMOSYUK
Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor.
Director General of the Institute from 2006 till 2014