In the period of 8th-10th June, 2011 in RUE “SPC NAS of Belarus for agricultural mechanization“ there took place the 7th International Research and Development Conference of Institutes of Agricultural Engineering of Central and Eastern European States.
With the aim to participate in the Conference the representatives of 12 states had sent their reports and materials: Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, the Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. Besides, on the Conference there were the representatives from Sweden and Israel.
On the Conference there were discussed the vital problems of engineering supply of agricultural production: quality ensuring and security of engineering industry for agriculture, the improvement of environmental challenges and viability of produce of machinery building enterprises, the usage of renewable energy resources with the aim of climate protection and natural resourses preservation, mechanization of animal husbandry and crop production, and also the developments of new technologies in the sphere of agricultural education.
Conference video report
- Samosyk Vladimir Georgievich – general director of RUE “SPC NAS of Belarus for agricultural mechanization”, candidate of economic scienceк, associate professor (Belarus) — Opening speech
- Gusakov Vladimir Grigoryevich — deputy chairman of the Presidium of NAS of Belarus, academician — Opening speech
- Moyseychik Anatoliy Nikolaevich – deputy Minister of industry of Belarus — Opening speech
- Samosyk V.G. – general director of RUE “SPC NAS of Belarus for agricultural mechanization”, candidate of economic scienceк, associate professor (Belarus)
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 2.4 Mb)
- Strebkov Dmitry Semenovich – director of «State Scientific Institution The All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Electrification of Agriculture (VIESH)», academician of RАAS — High-efficiency silicon solar battery of the third generation
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 274 Kb)
- Gvidas Rutkauskas, PhD – director of Lithuanian University of Agriculture Institute of Agro-Engineering, Raudondvaris — Mixtures as ecological technologies of cereals and oilseed crops cultivation
- Marinich Leonid Adamovich — deputy minister of agriculture and food supply of the Republic of Belarus — Opening speech
- Thomas Hoffmann, Dr.rer.agr. – head of the Department Post Harvest Technology Leibniz-Institute for Agricultural Engineering Potsdam-Bornim (ATB) — Up-to-date technologies and machinery for the production of wood biomass on farmlands
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 19.8 Mb)
- Tadeusz Pawłowski, Dr.-Ing. – Director of PIMR (Poznan,Poland) — System of target projects for small- and large scale enterprises that is realized in the Institute of agricultural machinery PIMR and Innovation Center NOT
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 8 Mb)
- Kazarovec Nikolay Vladimirovich – chancellor of the State Agricultural and Technical University of Belarus
- Nikitenko Petr Georgievich – academician of the Natioanl Academy of Sciences of Belarus (NAS), counselor of NAS
- Staffan Lund, Ola Palm – research workers of Swedish Agricultural University (Sweden) — The Baltic Compass project– measures to combine agricultural production and good environment
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 1.3 Mb)
- Zdeněk Pastorek, Ing., CSc., prof. h. c. — director Research Institute of Agricultural Engineering in Prague – VÚZT — A cost effective solution for small-scale biomethane generation
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 5 Mb)
- Dashkov Vladimir Nikolaevich – director of the department of UO «BSATU» — Modern technologies of the artificial irrigation is a guarantee food safety in the conditions of a changing climate
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 7.3 Mb)
- Viesturs Dainis – Dr.sc.ing., director of Research Institute of Agricultural Machinery Latvia University of Agriculture — Assessment of the possibilities to reduce emissions of pollutants in the air as a result of modernisation of the machine and tractor fleet
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 58.5 Kb)
- Sidorchuk Alexander Vasilevich – correspondent member of NAANU, deputy director of the National Scientific Center „Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agricultural Sector” (the Ukraine) – Formation and development of material and technical basis of agricultural sector
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 233 Kb)
- Szalay Kornél — postgraduate student of Hungarian Institute of Agricultural Engineering (Hungary). – Hyperspectral data acquisition and information management in agricultural production
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 7 Mb)
- ÜloTraat – research worker of the Technology Insitute of natural sciences (Estonia).- The situation and trends regarding the renovation of the tractor fleet and the guaranteeing of the reliability of the machinery in the Estonian agricultural companies 2011
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 1.3 Mb)
- Pavlenko Searhey Ivanovich – candidate of technical sciences, deputy director of the Institute of mechanization of animal breeding (the Ukraine). — The system approach in solving a problem of recycling of organic waste from animal industries
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 2.4 Mb)
- Tekuchev Ilia Kondratyevich – doctor of technical sciences, department manager of the All-Russian Institute of mechanization of animal breeding (Russia). – from farms to agro-holdings in Russia
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 1.4 Mb)
- Golub Genadiy Anatolyevich – director of Research technology institute NUBiP of the Ukraine, Doctor of Engineering. Conceptual aspects of a complex technological supply of ecologically safe production of organic produce
- Zhornik V.I., candidate of technical science, associate professor (Belarus). — The increasing of working capacity of hinged assemblies of reaper by friction surfaces tribomodification
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 14.7 Mb)
- Baranovski I.V. – candidate of technical sciences, laboratory manager of RUE „SPC NAS of Belarus for agricultural mechanization” — state and trends of post-harvest processing of grain in the Republic of Belarus
Download presentation (PowerPoint, 404 Kb)
Of the Managing Committee of Institutes of Agricultural Engineering of Central and Eastern European States
VII International Research and Development Conference of Central and Eastern European Institutes of Agricultural Engineering took place on 8th-10th June 2011 in the Republican Unitary Enterprise “Scientific and Practical Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for agricultural mechanization”, the Republic of Belarus, Minsk.
The Conference was established as one of the series of conferences that are organized every second year by Institute of Agricultural Engineering that was chosen on the previous conference. The Conferences are devoted to most vital engineering problems of agricultural production: ensuring of quality and security of the production of agricultural mechanical engineering, promotion of ecological requirements and viability of the production of machine-building enterprises, renewable energy resources with the aim of climate protection and protection of nature resources, mechanization of cattle-breeding and crop production, and also the development of innovative technologies in the sphere of agricultural education. According to the opinions of the participants, the 7th International Research and Development Conference facilitated the establishment of contacts between researches from Central and Eastern Europe that specialize in the intensification of agricultural production based on innovations and biotechnologies. The Conference had a positive effect on integration processes in Europe.
In the work of the Conference took part the representatives of 12 European states (Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Ukraine, Russia), also Kazakhstan and the delegation from Israel, that all together presented 38 scientific reports.
The main directions of the Conference work:
The materials of the Conference will be published in the English and Russian languages edited by International Conference Committee.
The Organizing Committee have come to the decision to organize the 8th International Conference of Institutes for Agricultural Engineering of Central and Eastern Europe states in 2013 in Industrial Institute of Agricultural Engineering (PIMR), Poznan, POLAND.
Pavlovski Tadeusz was assigned as a chairman of Organizing Committee for the period of 2011–2013, and also the chairman of 8th Research and Development Conference of Institutes of Agricultural Engineering of Central and Eastern Europe.
The Chairman of VII Conference, general director RUE “Scientific and Practical Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for agricultural mechanization Samosyuk V.G.